Our Practice Honours You And The Earth!
Not only are we a holistic dental practice we are also a GREEN one.
AS ONE OF THE COUNTRIES ONLY green dental offices, we’ve implemented eco-friendly initiatives throughout our practice to honour you and the earth.
Here are some of the highlights:
- We use digital x-rays. Not only does this reduce your radiation exposure by as much as 90% over conventional x-rays, but we don’t generate any lead foils or toxic x-ray developing chemicals.
- We communicate with you digitally and we love all the paper waste we are eliminating.
- We recycle, compost, and re-use whenever possible as we know that the little things add up. This is seen in the way we re-use plastic bags and shipping boxes for our labs, and recycle paper, plastics and bottles. We even use toilet paper and paper towels made from recycled materials.
- We use the highest quality steam sterilisation for our instruments, eliminating the need for toxic chemicals.
- We capture and responsibly handle old mercury fillings. Dr Rachel stopped placing amalgam “silver fillings,” which are really 50% mercury, almost 15 years ago. And when we remove old silver amalgam fillings, they are captured by a device attached to our vacuum system before they can pollute our local waterways.
We are the Brisbane Holistic Dentist where high technology meets healing.
Come see for yourself!
Call 07 3720 1811 or contact us for more information.